13 Ekim 2007 Cumartesi

Bette Midler - Cool Yule 2006

NEW LINK

TRACKS
01. Merry Christmas
02. Cool Yule
03. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
04. Winter Wonderland/Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!; Winter Wonderland/ Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Featuring Johnny Mathis
05. I'll Be Home For Christmas
06. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
07. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
08. O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
09. Mele Kalikimaka
10. From A Distance
11. White Christmas


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 yorum:

Cecilia y Charly dedi ki...

Hi Ender. How are you???
I'm Cecilia from Argentina. I can't see your blog CITY OF ANGELS MUSIC since Friday. it request for an authorization and password... Can I have one, please? Thank you.
Love & Kisses,
Ceci

Cecilia y Charly dedi ki...

My email is ceciliaacosta@fibertel.com.ar. Thank you,
Cecilia

AntGonz dedi ki...

ENDER...
Thank you so much for keeping the Christmas site public. Is there anyway i could have an invite to your other blog? It's just not the same without it :( I really appreciate all of your postings, and not sure what issues you were having with others, but I LOVED that site and always commented, please stay in touch... would love an invite to your blog. will even send you a gift!! :)tonygonz@hotmail.com

Cecilia y Charly dedi ki...

Thank you so much for leting me see your site again!!!! I was so desperate... This means so much to me.
THANK YOU AGAIN,
Ceci